|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2017 (517 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas C/H
- Medium Sized Garden
- Street parking Available
- Fitted Kitchen
- En Suite
- 2 Parking Spaces
*MODERN TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY in a POPULAR AREA ** GOOD SIZE LOUNGE with ELECTRIC FEATURE FIRE ** MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * DINING AREA ** GOOD SIZE MASTER DOUBLE BEDROOM with ENSUITE including SHOWER CUBICLE ** FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN with SHED * BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY *
** MODERN TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY in a POPULAR AREA **
* FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION *
* GOOD SIZE LOUNGE with ELECTRIC FEATURE FIRE & BAY WINDOW *
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with BUILT IN Oven, hob & hood * Space for washing machine & fridge freezer *
* DINING AREA in the KITCHEN *
* GOOD SIZE MASTER DOUBLE BEDROOM with FULLY TILED ENSUITE including SHOWER CUBICLE *
* One further SINGLE BEDROOM *
* MODERN FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE with SHOWER over the bath *
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING & Double glazing *
* FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN with SHED *
* BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY providing OFF STREET PARKING for TWO VEHICLES *
* EXCELLENT Motorway Links to A1, M18 and M62 * Good Transport Links and within Walking Distance to Doncaster Town Centre *
* NEARBY TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & AMENITIES *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56981053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26605714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.