|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Rent: £75 pppw - Available: July 2019
- Four large double bedrooms
- Modern living space
- Contemporary kitchen
- Spacious property
- Two family bathroom
- Combi boiler
- Close to all local shops and bars
- Great transport links to the City
- Ideal location for students or professionals
Rent: £75 pppw - Available: July 2019 - letslivehere presents this Stunning four-bedroom property to rent in the popular area of Heaton. The property comprises four large double bedrooms, with lots of space and storage. Spread across two floors the property offers a modern, stylish living room and a fully integrated contemporary kitchen complete with appliances. This property is situated a few minutes' walk from the Metro and the number one bus route.
This bright and spacious four-bedroom modern styled property has been carefully designed to fit the needs of four students who are planning on sharing a home together. The large sized open plan living room/kitchen is great when it comes to a group of people as it has two leather sofas, a coffee table and dining facilities.
The kitchen is tiled with birch effect units and contrasting black worktops including a large breakfast bar. All appliances are provided such as the integral oven and gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
Further into the home you will find four modern decorated double bedrooms. These bedrooms are all large with enough storage and space for anything needed with wardrobes, desk and chair, chest of draws supplied.
Both bathrooms are contemporary in style with black and white checked tiles, chrome towel rails, and stark white suites. One has a bath and shower combination, the other has a large shower cubicle, both have wash hand basins and a WC.
The property is situated in a highly desirable location, as you have every convenience on your doorstep; the property is surrounded by local bistros, cafes and supermarkets.
This property is perfect for students as it is in an ideal location to offer easy access to both universities and only a short walk to the city centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56981607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.