|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (67 days ago)|
- Rent: £70 pppw - Available: July 2019
- Large six bed, three storey townhouse
- All bedrooms are doubles and great in size
- Newly installed, sleek kitchen
- Spacious lounge with comfy sofas
- Two shower Rooms
- Additional WC
- Free on-street parking
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Great for student groups
Rent: £70 pppw - Available: July 2019 - letslivehere present this great six bedrooms, three storey house to rent in the popular area of Heaton. All bedrooms are of a good size and there is a very modern, newly installed kitchen. The property also benefits from free parking and is within easy walking distance to the City Centre.
This modern six bedroom three storey property is light, airy and perfect for a group of students looking for somewhere large and spacious to share together. The living room is furnished with sofas, television, coffee table and a dining facility, perfect for that sit-down meal together.
The kitchen is equipped with two ovens one is a gas oven and hob and the other is electric, two sinks which is perfect for house sharing, kettle, toaster, sofa for a sitting area while cooking. To the rear of the property there is a private yard, ideal for those summer BBQ's.
Further on into the property there is six generous sized bedrooms which are all furnished with double beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers, desk and chair, shelves and carpets giving the bedrooms that extra cosy touch. The shower rooms are decorated in a modern style containing corner shower cubicles and heated towel rails.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56984898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.