|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (75 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Landlord to do viewings
- Close to shops
- Close to schools
- Close to public transport
- Fitted wardrobe in back bedroom
Property reference number 5714866. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
We are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom semi detached house. The property breifly comprises of entrance porch, through lounge diner, and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.there is also fitted wardrobe in back bedroom. Externally there is a garden to the rear. The property further benefits from front garden, off road parking to the side for several vehicles. The property has upvc windows and full gas central heating. The property is situated in the popular area of west Derby and is close to reputable schools, transport links and East Lanchashire Road. Viewings recommended
* Please quote ref. 5714866 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and families.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £0.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56987136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5714866_60644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.