|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (44 days ago)|
- Rent: £92 pppw - Available: August 2019
- Price includes Broadband
- Four double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Integrated appliances
- Set over 2 floors
- New refurbishment
- Only a 2 minute walk to Northumbria University
- Fantastic city centre location
Rent: £92 pppw - Available: August 2019 - *Includes WiFi* letslivehere presents this fantastic four bedroom mid-terraced house in a fantastic city centre location next to the Northumbria Business School . Each double bedroom is a fantastic size all complete with matching furniture and a desk.
The whole house has been recently refurbished including two modern bathrooms and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with inbuilt appliances and wooden flooring. We definitely suggest a viewing so you do not miss out on this property!
Falconar Street is within a stones throw of Northumbria University and the City Centre- ideal for student groups.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56987358.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.