|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2017 (498 days ago)|
- Studio in Kingston Vale
- Inclusive of bills
- Excellent condition
- Neutrally decorated
- Near Kingston Hill's University Campus
- Near the A3 and transport links into Central London
- Near Both Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common
- Buses into London, Esher & Kingston Town Centre
- Available 1st January
In Kingston Vale, between Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park, is this studio flat on the quiet Ullswater Crescent. Nearby, there are bus routes towards Richmond, Putney and Wimbledon, as well as the A3 for central London. The local K3 bus stop is within walking distance as well as Kingston University's Kingston Hill campus.
This home comprises a contemporary open-plan kitchen and modern shower room, with a neutral decor and furnishings. It is suitable for one person only. On street parking. Available 1st January, furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56989798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 109730L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.