|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the ground floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Lovely second bedroom
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located close to Butlers Wharf
LONG LET. Set on the ground floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Frean Street is surrounded by a range of local amenities, all within easy reach, such as riverside dining and culture at Butler's Wharf, the commercial hustle and bustle of the famous Bermondsey Antiques Market, or the fresh produce of Borough Market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.