|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (582 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 185795
Property Reference: 185795.
Amazing 1 bedroom flat in newly converted Georgian House. Converted to a high standard this flat is perfect for professionals working in the local area. Located in the up and coming conservation area of Hawthorne Road only 5 minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the Strand shopping centre and 15 minutes from Liverpool City Centre. This flat has to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. There is nothing else like it in the area.
This 1 bedroom flat consists 1 double bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower, open plan lounge and kitchen and benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, highly insulated and sound proofed walls and ceilings and new kitchen and bathroom. Outside there is a front and rear garden, cycle store, bin store and secure gated parking nearby.
Flat can come unfurnished or furnished. Furnishing pack includes, washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, hob, double bed, wardrobes, chest of drawers, table and chairs and sofa.
Ready for move in before Christmas. View now to avoid disappointment.
Deposit £250 and rent per month from £500
No admin fees and Christmas offer halve normal deposit!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £250.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 25 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 185795
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56994013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18579516112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.