|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Located in popular Port Hall area within walking distance to Brighton Station
- Spacious accommodation throughout three good sized double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen- range cooker, wood worktops
- Lounge with cast iron feature fireplace, plantation shutters
An extremely spacious, three double bedroom first floor split level flat forming part of a detached house located in the popular Port Hall district within the catchment area of outstanding schools and within walking distance of Brighton Station. Comprises: Bright kitchen/breakfast room with plenty of base/wall units, double butler sink and range cooker, long hallway with ample storage, utility room housing w/m and linen cupboard, bathroom with double sink and shower over bath, sizeable lounge/dining room with plantation shutters and cast iron fireplace, larger than average master bedroom with bank of built in wardrobes, good sized second double bedroom, smaller third double bedroom, landing with ample space for home office. In addition, there is a small patio garden at the rear for sole use access through gates at the side of the house. The property is decorated to a good standard throughout and has coir flooring. Would suit family or professional sharers.
EPC rating E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Young Lee, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.