|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (563 days ago)|
- Recently Converted Barn
- High Quality Finish
- Generous Accommodation
- Two En-Suite Bathroom and a Further Family Bathroom
- Two Spacious Garden Areas
- Large Loft Room ideal for Storage with the potential to be converted
- High Quality Stone Floor Throughout Reception Areas
- Available End of November
- Pets Allowed
- Range of Integrated Appliances
A fantastic barn conversion located in the village of Stradishall. This spacious property boast generous accommodation including four double bedrooms, three bathrooms (two en-suites), a kitchen, dining room, large living room, loft room, utility room and cloakroom. The property also offers two private garden areas with patios, use of the communal courtyard and off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Appliances
- Two/Three Versatile Reception Room
- Utility Room
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56998462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WHA1000708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whatley Lane, Newmarket.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.