|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (632 days ago)|
- Attractive house arranged over four floors
- Bright reception room with lovely fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Study with access to incredible roof terrace
- Gorgeous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one jacuzzi) and a sauna room
- Convenient garage
SHORT LET. An outstanding four bedroom house set on a quiet residential street, offering stunning living and entertaining space, a roof terrace, a sauna and a secure garage.
Redfield Lane is a secluded residential street ideally located for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found on Earls Court Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.