|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2017 (482 days ago)|
- SOUGHT-AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- GATED DETACHED VILLAGE HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS - MASTER EN-SUITE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE SECURE DRIVEWAY PARKING
- TENANT FEES APPLY £240 JOINT OCCUPANCY
- EPC RATING: TBC
- AVAILABLE LATE JANUARY
BEDFORDSHIRE VILLAGE - GATED DETACHED HOME - 4 BEDS - EN-SUITE TO MASTER - TWO RECEPTIONS - CONSERVATORY - UTLITY ROOM. Giblin Property are delighted to bring to the rental market this wonderful family home situated in this premier residential location in the heart of Eaton Bray. Electric gates open to a large driveway (please be advised that only a third of the double garage is included in the rental) and the property sits on a good sized plot. Available late January for long term let. Tenant fees apply £240 joint occupancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57005602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7357442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.