|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (66 days ago)|
- BEAUTIFUL RURAL SETTING
- PERFECT FOR SINGLE OR YOUNG COUPLE
- ALLOCATED SPACE FOR ONE CAR
- FULLY FURNISHED
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED & WIFI
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND MOTORWAY LINKS
- PERFECT FOR SINGLE CAR OWNERS/USERS
RURAL STONE BUILT ANNEX, ALL BILLS INCLUDED, BEAUTIFUL COTTAGE INTERNAL DESIGN, FULLY FURNISHED. This beautiful stone built annex is surrounded by picturesque countryside but is only a short drive from nearby shops, local amenities and motorway links. Situated between Walton Summit and Gregson Lane ensures you have easy access to the wider area but are able to escape the hustle and bustle. Internally the property offers fully furnished accommodation and comprises; lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom, one allocated parking space. Viewings are by appointment only.
Property ref: 121_2296_4682572
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4682572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Click estate Agents, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.