|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (67 days ago)|
- EPC Rating C
- Immaculate apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Underground secure parking
- Swimming pool
William H Brown are delighted to offer this immaculate, partly furnished 2 bedroom apartment located in the exclusive development of Richmond Court Gardens in the popular sea side town of Cromer. The property benefits from two bathrooms, underground secure parking, swimming pool, gym,lift access and Bowling Green. This property is available in November! Book your viewings ASAP!!
William H Brown are delighted to offer this immaculate,partly furnished 2 bedroom apartment located in the exclusive development of Richmond Court Gardens in the popular sea side town of Cromer. The property benefits from two bathrooms, underground secure parking, swimming pool, gym and Bowling Green and is available in November!! Book your viewings ASAP!!
Carpeted entrance with coat and storage cupboard.
Large window to the front aspect over looking the gardens, carpet flooring. There is also a gas fire with surround, TV point and phone point.
Vinyl flooring with a range of modern wall and base units, integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Tiled splash backs.
Enclosed shower with WC, sink and tiled splash backs. There is also a convenient utility area with washing machine and drying rack.
Carpet flooring, window to the rear aspect, large range of built in wardrobes, shelves and vanity area.
Enclosed shower and separate bath, WC and basin.
Large Double, window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, carpet, radiator.
There is a secure communal garden area and lounge/function room with ornamental ponds. Secure underground allocated parking space, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and bowling green.
Double Glazing, gas central heating and lift access.
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for the following -
Smokers, housing benefit or Pets.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57006930.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2136B2729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.