|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (66 days ago)|
- 5 MINUTES WALK TO STATION/ UNIVERSITY
- PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- MODERN CLEAN CLOSE TO SHOPS BANKS PARK BUS
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PARK
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- CLOSE TO GALLERIA SHOPPING CENTRE
Property reference number 5714414. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
We are pleased to offer this 2 double bed flat located in Hatfield within close proximity to de Havilland Campus and the Galleria shopping centre. The property benefits from a 2 double rooms equipped with cupboard space carpet and double glazed windows desk chair drawers. It is very bright and carpeted.
A good sized fitted kitchen with open plan reception room sofa coffee table, bright modern bathroom which has a bath and shower tiled floors velux window very bright and clean
A carpeted flight of stairs / outside parking for one car/ a lovely childrens park just a minute walk away and communal gardens
Excellent quiet location close to buses to take you direct to Central london
Available now for viewing
* Please quote ref. 5714414 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families and students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57007617.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5714414_60593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.