|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2018 (97 days ago)|
- DELIGHTFUL DETACHED BUNGALOW
- AVAILABLE BY NEGOTIATION
- UNFURNISHED, WITH SOME WHITE GOODS
- 2 double bedrooms, large living room
- Far reaching countryside views
- Stunning kitchen & bathroom
- Oil C/H and Double Glazing throughout
- Integral garage & ample off road parking
This delightful detached bungalow is located along Nercwys Road, Nercwys, Flintshire.
Situated within easy distance of local amenities, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 Expressway and M56/53 Motorways, allowing swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester City, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester and to the local business parks.
Offered unfurnished this property briefly comprises a wide entrance porch; hallway, having useful cloak cupboard and double storage with shelving; spacious double bedroom to the front of the property benefiting from a large double window overlooking the countryside; spacious living room to the front with two large windows letting in an abundance of natural light, having feature electric modern fireplace; kitchen has been newly renovated with modern grey units with composite worktops, integral fridge, free standing freezer, electric oven, induction hob and overhead stainless steel extractor fan; utility area for further white goods with an entrance into the integral garage; master bedroom to the rear of the property; bathroom has a three piece white suite with overhead shower with curved glass screen, large marble effect wall tiles and heated towel rail.
Beautifully presented throughout, this property also benefits from having oil central heating and double glazing throughout.
Living room - 4.53m x 4.34m [14' 10" x 14' 2"]
Master bedroom - 4.07m x 3.30m [13' 4" x 10' 9"]
Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 302m [11' 6" x 990' 9"]
Bathroom - 2.22m x 2.03m [7' 3" x 6' 7"]
Kitchen - 4.30m x 3.60m [14' 1" x 11' 9"]
Utility - 2.39m x 2.30m [7' 10" x 7' 6"]
Garage - 5.46m x 2.86m [17' 10" x 9' 4"]
To the front, the property is approached over a tarmacked driveway, offering ample parking, access to the integral garage, mature shrubs, hedges to the boundary and stunning views over the countryside.
To the rear, the garden is split over two levels of lawn with mature shrubs, trees and hedges to the boundary.
Viewings are exclusively by appointment. Please contact our Mold office on 01352 870 870 to discuss your requirements.
Heading from the Mold Office, head south-west on Chester Street/A5119 towards High Street, turn left onto Wrexham Street/B5444, turn right, continue for a mile and the destination will be on your left.
This property is available exclusively with Reades!
We carry out viewings between 8am and 8pm, any day of the week**. Please contact our office and a member of our friendly team will be happy to arrange an appointment that is convenient for you.**Subject to staff availability and arranging access (occupied properties especially).
Before contacting us, please note the following;
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of the properties we list
- We regret that we are unable to accept applications from housing benefit claimants or students and do not accept the Flintshire Bond Scheme
- Every person over the age of 18 looking to live at the property will need to be detailed on the tenancy agreement and will therefore need to be referenced
- Where you are looking to keep pets and assuming the landlord allows pets, each animal is required to be itemised on the tenancy agreement (breed where possible, colouring, name, age), you will be required to pay a substantial extra deposit, agree to have ALL the carpets cleaned and protected within the last 3 days of the tenancy and provide a receipt to prove this has been carried out.
Before arranging a viewing, we will ask you several questions to establish if referencing is likely to be successful should you wish to proceed with an application. Please ensure that you have a few minutes to spare when you call so we can go through this process. Reades is registered with the Information Commissioner no. Z8533957. Any information you provide is held securely in accordance with Data Protection requirements and not given to any other persons or organisation outside of those required for the referencing process, unless with your permission.
Due to delays in the automated update of information between Reades and Rightmove.co.uk, users may from time to time notice that property information, including images, are different from that detailed on our own website.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this publication is true and accurate, it is for guidance purposes only and should not be relied upon as a representation or statement of fact. It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify the details shown in this publication prior to entering into a contract or tenancy agreement, neither Reades nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Please note; any floorplans included in this publication are for guide purposes only and are not produced to scale. Where "Broadband available" is stated, this is based on the BT postcode search and indicates that broadband should be available in this area. Additional costs for phone line installation and rental may apply.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57009129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P6447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reades, Mold.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.