|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (130 days ago)|
- Large 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Refurbished Bathroom
- Fully-fitted Kitchen
- Large and Airy Living Room
- Wooden Flooring
- Moments Away from Marylebone Station
- Moments Away From Regent's Park
- Private Gated Development
- Outside Space
A newly refurbished 3 double bedroom apartment in this sought after development in the heart of Marylebone. The property has been refurbished to a high-quality throughout and boasts a bright and modern open-plan kitchen, fully fitted with all the necessary appliances, a bright and airy living room. There are 3 good-sized double bedrooms with plenty of built-in storage, a modern bathroom and a separate guest WC. Perfectly located just moments away from Marylebone Station and the green spaces of Regents Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101076004910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newington estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.