|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (75 days ago)|
- Coach house
- Within 1 mile of Bishops Cleeve
- Garage and parking for convenience
- Suitable for professionals
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Available Mid November
- No Pets
- No Smokers
Situated with 1 mile of Bishops Cleeve with its coffee shops and local amenities sees this two bedroom coach house property. Benefiting from a garage and off road parking space next to the front door for convenience. The accommodation comprises a modern kitchen, open plan living/dining room, two bedrooms (one with built in wardrobe) and a modern bathroom with shower over the bath. Gas central heating. Would suit professionals.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57014418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 286758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Bishops Cleeve.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.