Office to rent3 Tower Court, Irchester Road, Wollaston, Wellingborough, NN29
£14,950 pa (£1,246 pcm)
1,496 sq. ft.
- 1,496 sq ft (138 sq m)
- TO LET - For Further Information 'View Property'
- Quality offices in a tranquil rural setting
- 1,496 sq ft with allocated on-site car parking
- Courtyard development
- Available to let on a new lease
Tower Court lies on the Irchester Road on the north-eastern side of Wollaston. Wollaston is approximately 14 miles from Milton Keynes via the A509, which passes through Wollaston.
Tower Court, Wollaston is a courtyard development comprising 5 individual office units. Office 3 is a single-storey ground floor office unit fronting onto a central courtyard which provides for on-site car parking.
The accommodation comprises 1,496 sq ft made up of four rooms and is being offered to let on a new lease.
Features of the accommodation include:
Authentic exposed wooden beams
Wooden windows with double glazed sealed units
New carpeting throughout
Separate male and female wc's
Wall mounted up-lighters and surface mounted fluorescent lighting
Electric storage heaters
Ample network and electrical sockets
Office 1 827 sq ft (76.89 sq m)
Office 2 187 sq ft (17.44 sq m)
Office 3 191 sq ft (17.83 sq m)
Office 4 270 sq ft (25.17 sq m)
Kitchen 21 sq ft (2.42 sq m)
TOTAL 1,496 sq ft (139.75 sq m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57021310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prop-Search.com, Wellingborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.