|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (610 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 178768
Property Reference: 178768.
A beautiful, large and bright split-level maisonette with two receptions, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and sun terrace; plus a well kept shared 60ft garden with a lockable shed for bike storage.
Situated on the top two floors of a Victorian house on Barry Road with free parking and regular bus services.
The apartment has double glazing and fitted carpets throughout. Central heating and high efficiency boiler.
The LOUNGE is very large and bright with bay window plus another, and white stone real flame gas fireplace.
The DINING ROOM with breakfast bar looks into the contemporary white KITCHEN leading out to a sunny balcony with views overlooking the garden.
Two spacious 17ft double BEDROOMS.
Modern white BATHROOM with offset shower/bath.
Second TOILET with fitted washbasin, cupboards, and the washing machine.
Located a short walk to the green open spaces of Peckham Rye Common and gardens or Dulwich Park. Just 5 minutes from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Lordship Lane. Convenient for East Dulwich or Peckham Rye mainline train stations with regular, fast services to London Bridge or Victoria.
The flat is currently furnished.
Sorry but we are looking for non smokers and no pets.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,670.00 per month (£385.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,670.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 19 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 178768
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57024634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17876818112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.