|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (74 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER
- THREE BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT
- EXPANSIVE BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- GENEROUS SITTING ROOM
- SEPARATE W.C
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS TO LEEDS & WAKEFIELD
- SECURE TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
- RECENTLY FITTED HOUSE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
THREE BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT with resident PARKING located in a popular residential area, conveniently located adjacent to Middleton Park with easy access to the surrounding MOTORWAY networks and just a short distance from both LEEDS and WAKEFIELD city centres. The accommodation is offered UNFURNISHED and briefly comprises; secure communal entrance; EXPANSIVE breakfast fitted kitchen with all new quality APPLIANCES along with a GOOD SIZED sitting room with doors leading onto a PRIVATE patio area and the communal gardens beyond. To the first floor; THREE generous sized bedrooms as well as a totally refitted HOUSE bathroom with new SHOWER and separate W.C. The property has recently undergone a complete REFURBISHMENT throughout, therefore a viewing would be HIGHLY recommended to appreciate the SIZE and quality of the accommodation on offer. SORRY NO PETS OR DSS.
Deposit: £690 REF: WAK16NHG EPC: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2276121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.