|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (595 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas C/H
- Medium Sized Garden
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Fitted Kitchen
** WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A POPULAR AREA OF THORNE *** SPACIOUS LOUNGE with FEATURE FIREPLACE & FRENCH DOORS leading out onto the PATIO ** MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with Black GRANITE STYLE WORKTOPS & BUILT IN Oven, Hob & Hood ** BREAKFAST / DINING AREA *
** SPECIAL OFFER ** £100 OFF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT IF YOU APPLY BY THE 15TH DECEMBER **
** WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A POPULAR AREA OF THORNE **
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE with FEATURE FIREPLACE & FRENCH DOORS leading out onto the PATIO *
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with Black GRANITE STYLE WORKTOPS & BUILT IN Oven, Hob & Hood *
* BREAKFAST / DINING AREA *
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS *
* FULLY TILED BATHROOM SUITE with SHOWER OVER BATH *
* BLINDS / CURTAINS Throughout *
* Full Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing *
* New COMBI-BOILER *
* AMPLE PARKING to the front of the property *
* MODERN, EASY MAINTENANCE FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN *
* GREAT TRANSPORT & MOTORWAY LINKS include M18, M180, M62, A1 and M1. LOCAL TRAIN STATION within 10 minutes` walk * ROBIN HOOD AIRPORT 10 minutes by road *
* CLOSE to all local AMENITIES and SCHOOLS *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57029881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26534772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.