|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Rent: £98 pppw - Available: July 2019
- Fantastic three bedroom flat
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- All bedrooms are double
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large shower room with decorative tiling
- On street parking
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Perfect for Students sharing
Rent: £98 pppw - Available: July 2019 letslivehere present this three bedroom property in the ever popular area of Jesmond. With excellent value for money, this homely property is great for students seeking a great location close to local amenities including bars, shops and cafe's.
Featuring open plan living/kitchen furnished with modern fixtures and fittings. There is a large modern shower room with decorative tiling. All three bedrooms are double.
Located within the bustling area of Jesmond with its vibrant mix of eclectic cafes, stylish boutiques and popular eateries. This property is perfect for the student lifestyle.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57038946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144003446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.