|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (110 days ago)|
- End Town House
- Tow Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Patio Door to Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
This modern two bedroom end town house is perfectly located within the much sought after village of Knowle and close to the local amenities of Dorridge and the railway station. The property briefly offers; entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with appliances, lounge with stairs off to the first floor and patio door to the rear garden, two double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over the bath, front and gardens and off road parking for two vehicles. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57039201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WES367922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.