|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Stone built mid terraced property
- Well presented interior throughout
- Two bedrooms
- Modern dining kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden with decked area
- Close to Ramsbottom centre
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Viewing invited
JH Sales and Lettings are delighted to be able to offer for let this exceptionally well presented mid stone terraced property located in the heart of Ramsbottom and within walking distance of the village centre and all the amenities on offer. The property affords views over Ramsbottom Village centre from the front, being situated in an elevated position.
Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing, the accommodation on offer comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, large family dining kitchen with modern fitments, separate utility room, two double bedrooms and a modern and well presented bathroom suite. Outside, the property has a small front garden and an enclosed rear yard with steps leading to a decked area.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended. The property is available for immediate viewing and occupation from 1st November 2018.
Internal photographs to follow shortly.
PLEASE NOTE: Tenant application and administration fees of £250.00 (Inclusive of VAT) is payable for this property for up to and including two applicants. Please contact the office for further details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 341722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JH Sales and Lettings, Bury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.