2 bedroom flat to rentMontrose Street, Clydebank, G81
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187011
Property Reference: 187011.
Spacious 2 Bedroom Unfurnished Flat in Clydebank, £450 pcm
Freshly decorated large 2 bedroom flat with dining kitchen and lots of storage
2 Double bedrooms
Large kitchen with dining area and table and chairs
Unfurnished other than kitchen appliances
Plenty of storage cupboards within the flat
Modern tiled bathroom with bath and shower
Gas central heating
Recently refurbished building
Plenty of street parking and parking bays
Two minute walk to Singer train station
Five minute walk to Clyde shopping centre
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £450.00 per month (£103.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 187011
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57046417.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18701121112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.