|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (109 days ago)|
- MODERN DETACHED TWO BEDROOM COACH HOUSE
- POPULAR TRINITY GATE DEVELOPMENT
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE WITH ATTRACTIVE OUTLOOK
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED COOKER & HOB
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GOOD SIZE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- SORRY NO PETS
- AVAILABLE EARLY NOVEMBER
Available early November, this well presented two bedroom detached coach house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac position. Spacious garage and off road parking, ideal for a single professional person or professional couple. NO PETS.
ACCOMMODATION Covered entrance with door to:
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Door to garage.
LANDING Radiator. Airing cupboard housing gas combi boiler for central heating and domestic hot water. Smoke detector. Door to:
L SHAPED LOUNGE 17’10” narrowing to 5’9” x 17’2” Dual aspect room with windows to front and side. Telephone & TV aerial points. Two radiators. Door to:
KITCHEN 11’9” x 6’2” Well equipped with a range of modern floor and wall mounted units, work surface with ceramic tiled surround, integrated electric oven/grill unit with four ring gas hob over, extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Breakfast bar opening into lounge.
BEDROOM 1 9’9” x 9’8” Window to side. Radiator. TV aerial point.
BEDROOM 2 9’9” x 7’10” Window to side. Radiator.
BATHROOM Window to front. White suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Panel sided bath unit with tiled surround. Thermostatically controlled shower unit. Radiator. Shaver point. Extractor unit.
GARAGE 18’ x 13’ Integral with roller door to front, power and lighting. Door to useful storage cupboard and parking space to front.
Application fee is £180 (inc vat) for the first applicant and £120 (inc vat) for subsequent applicants. Guarantor application £100 (inc vat). Company application £300 (inc vat).
All our rental properties require a deposit upon entering into a tenancy, the amount of deposit required will be at least the same amount as the rent but may be higher due to individual landlord request.
The application fee(s) must be paid to us upon handing in the forms, but the rent and deposit will only be requested if you have been successful in the process.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Dickens Estate Agents, Bridgwater.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.