|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (46 days ago)|
- Spacious light one bedroom flat in good order.
- Bootle station just opposite for Liverpool.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Property reference number 5681290. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Spacious, airy one bedroom flat in good order.
Large sized rooms.
Bootle Station just opposite providing a rapid journey into the heart of Liverpool.
Flat in close proximity to many offices providing easy walk to work.
Large private communal garden.
Gas fired central heating and double glazing, so the flat is kept nice and cosy.
Lounge, bathroom and kitchen with connection for gas or electric oven.
Spacious communal rear yard.
Suit single professional or couple.
Unfurnished so you can put in your own furniture as you want to make it your home.
Good residential area convenient for local facilities.
A professional landlord with a local support team to provide excellent service and support for your peace of mind.
* Please quote ref. 5681290 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57047001.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5681290_60685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.