|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (106 days ago)|
- Lovely three bedroom family home.
- Good area convenient for local facilities
- Good sized rooms and rear yard
Property reference number 5688211. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The light and airy family home is in a popular area that is conveniently located for the local facilities. This spacious, three bed terraced house has full gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Laminate flooring. Good sized rooms. Easy roadside parking.
The Strand shopping centre just down the road for all you needs.
Unfurnished so you can put in your own furniture as you want to make this your home.
Owned and managed by Professional Landlord with local support for your peace of mind.Transport links also include local bus routes taking you to nearby towns and high streets. E-mail or call now to view this high in demand property.
* Please quote ref. 5688211 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and families.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57047049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5688211_60686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.