|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (44 days ago)|
- One bedroom first floor apartment
- Secure undeground parking space
- Juliet balcony to lounge
- Modern apartment development
- Walking distance to Kingswood High Street
- Fabulous kitchen with built in applicances
- Modern shower room with double shower
- Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020
- Agency Fee: £200.00 inc VAT + £100.00 inc VAT per application
A fabulous one bedroom first floor apartment available to rent in Kingswood. A secure, underground parking space, highly modern kitchen with integral appliances and a Juliet balcony to the lounge are just some of the benefits this property has to offer! The property itself is laid out on the first floor and includes an entrance hallway, modern shower room, double bedroom, storage cupboard, and large lounge dining room with archway to the highly modern kitchen with high gloss units and integral appliances. This property is sure to be popular and is offered on an unfurnished basis available from end of October 2018.
Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020 or visit our website www.attwoodsonline.co.uk for further information and viewing arrangements.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57047313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1001159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.