|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (66 days ago)|
- Victorian Mid-Terrance Property
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Through Lounge/ Diner
- Modern Galley Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with Shower over the Bath
- Large Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed
- On Road Parking
This modernised and this well presented two bedroom Victorian mid terrace house is perfectly situated within the much sought after village of Knowle and within walking distance to local shops and amenities. The property is offered unfurnished and very briefly offers; covered entrance porch, through lounge/ dining room with feature electric fire, modern kitchen galley kitchen with integral oven and hob, free standing fridge and washing machine and french doors out onto the rear garden , two double bedrooms - both with built in wardrobes, modernised bathroom with shower over the bath and large rear garden and on road parking. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57047427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KNOLP201772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.