|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2017 (496 days ago)|
- Three bedroom Penthouse, recently refurbished throughout
- Benefits from new plumbing, heating and air conditioning
- Open-plan reception with folding doors and feature fireplace
- Imported black glass kitchen and brushed steel breakfast bar
- Outstanding master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- Two stunning bedrooms with double height fitted wardrobes
- Three superb bathrooms (two en-suite), wet room style
- Newly decorated terrace with outside lighting and heating
LONG LET. This truly stunning three bedroom penthouse boasts beautifully presented living space with an abundance of fantastic features including exposed brick walls and fabulous contemporary reception room.
Telfords Yard is ideally located within close proximity to Tower Hill Underground, Waitrose supermarket, St Katherine's Dock and the river is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.