|Added on Rightmove:||31 May 2017 (386 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom maisonette
- Easy access to Denham Green train station (National Rail)
- Easy access to A40/M40/M25 motorway networks
- Private Rear Garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Newly Redecorated
- Bathroom with bath and shower unit
- Kitchen with appliances
A spacious and newly redecorated two double bedroom ground floor maisonette situated in quiet residential road with easy access to Denham green train station (National Rail) and A40/M40/M25 motorway networks. Accommodation boasts a modern kitchen with appliances, Spacious lounge, two double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower unit. Benefits include, large private rear garden, front garden, parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809016027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Turbervilles Estate Agents, Uxbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.