|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord - was my home
- 5 minute walk to Brooklands Tram Station
- Original features, high standard, large garden
- No Agency Fees
Property reference number 5704205. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Found within a sought after neighbourhood and warmed by gas central heating, the beautifully presented accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen with built-in appliances.
Landing, two double bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom suite.
To the lower ground floor there are cellars chambers for storage and washing machine with access from the back garden.
To the rear, there is a large patio area and grassed areas, as well as benefiting from access to the side of the property and a garden shed.
The property is part furnished including washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and oven. Furniture included is dining room table and chairs, double bed, chest of drawers and bedside table.
A longer let would be preferable, however 6 months would be considered for the right candidate.
Please note the photos are from when I lived in the property however the current tenant has up kept the property to the same standard. Due to privacy I did not want to take pictures of the house with the current tenant and their personal belongings.
* Please quote ref. 5704205 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and families.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57062736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704205_60696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.