|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2018 (10 days ago)|
- Charming terraced family home
- Popular picturesque village location
- Neutrally decorated and beautifully presented
- Generous reception areas
- Modern fitted breakfast kitchen
- Three excellent sized bedrooms
- Enclosed rear courtyard with shed
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Easy access to neighbouring towns and cities
- Call now to arrange your appointment to view
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the main High Street, this deceptively spacious property offers all the charm of a period property while providing all the convenience of being within walking distance to local shops and amenities. Families living here will no doubt enjoy the close proximately to local highly regarded schools and well known attractions including the medieval church and Raby Castle. Along with this the village offers easy access to neighbouring towns and cities including Darlington and Bishop Auckland.
Opening into the entrance hallway, the breakfast kitchen and staircase to the first floor can be accessed from here. Made up of cream high gloss wall and floor units, the kitchen is a bright and well laid out space with tiled splash back surrounds and windows overlooking the front and rear aspect of the property. Use of an integrated gas hob and oven are included along with space and plumbing for larger appliances. Open plan with the dining area, wood flooring runs the length of the room while a built in cupboard offers addition storage. Past the kitchen, a second hallway leads into the lounge while offering under stairs storage and access into the enclosed rear courtyard. Overlooking the courtyard, the lounge is neutrally decorated with brown carpets throughout. A gas fireplace with a mantle surround offers a key focal point to the room.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Each of the bedrooms is neutrally decorated and carpeted throughout and each of them an excellent size. Both bedroom two and the master bedroom are double rooms offering use of generous built in storage while bedroom three is an excellent size single room. The family bathroom is made up of a modern white three piece suite comprising of a hand basin, low level wc and bath tub with an overhead shower.
Externally the property offers use of a delightful enclosed rear courtyard with a patio area, flowers beds and outbuilding.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000309140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.