|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2017 (509 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the sixth floor
- Development with concierge and leisure facilities
- Bright open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Benefits from a lovely private balcony
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and Juliette balcony
- Stylish bathroom
LONG LET. Stylish one bedroom flat in a sought-after development with concierge and leisure facilities further benefiting from open-plan living and a private balcony.
Superbly located close to Canary Wharf business complex and a selection of shops, bars and restaurants while the River Thames and the open space of Mudchute Park and Farm are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.