|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2018 (107 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Beautifully presented with roof terrace
- Central Victoria Park VIllage Location
Property reference number 5714611. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This beautifully finished flat is located on the 1st floor floor and comes with its own large private roof terrace for entertaining outside.
The flat is fully furnished with all applicances including washer/dryer, dishwasher and full size integrated fridge freezer all recently fitted as part of a complete refurbishment.
Ideally located in the heart of Victoria Park Village near all the bars, cafes and amenities as well as the open spaces of Victoria Park. Close to local rail links and bus links to Bethnal Green, Liverpool Street station.
The flat is a few steps from the various cafes and restaurants as well as the open spaces of Victoria Park
As a Victorian property it benefits from high ceilings and a lovely sunny aspect front and rear making this is an ideal city pad
* Please quote ref. 5714611 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £120.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57079428.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5714611_60704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.