|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (523 days ago)|
**LET AGREED** An immaculately presented two bedroomed detached property constructed of stone in 2004 with a traditional cottage style. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Belper town centre. There is off road parking for two vehicles. Viewing is strongly recommended. *No pets*
Directions - Leave Belper along Queens Street, which becomes The Fleet and eventually Holbrook Road, take the left hand turn onto Glen View proceed right and into St Swithuns Court.
This well maintained and tastefully decorated accommodation comprises: reception hallway, guest w.c., sitting room with French doors into the garden. There is a breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom.
Outside there is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and there is a lawned garden with a patio area.
Situated close to Belper with its excellent schools, shops, busy railway station, bars and restaurants and within easy reach of Derby, Nottingham and major road links: A6, A38 & M1, whilst providing the gateway to the beautiful Peak District.
Benefitting from gas central heating, upvc double glazing and a security alarm.
Reception Hallway - A upvc half glazed door provides access. There is a ceramic tiled floor, radiator and stairs which lead off to the first floor.
Guest W.C. - Appointed with a low flush w.c. and a wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, high level upvc double glazed window to the front and a latch door.
Sitting Room - 15'8"X10'10" (4.78m X 3.30m) - A naturally light room with a south facing upvc double glazed window to the front. There are two radiators, television aerial point, telephone point, gas point, latch door and upvc double glazed French doors lead into the garden.
Breakfast Kitchen - 11'6"X8'10" (3.51m X 2.69m) - Fitted with a range of light birch effect base cupboards, drawers and eye level units with granite effect rolled top work surface over, incorporating: a circular sink and drainer with mixer taps and complimentary splash back tiling. Integrated appliances include electric double oven and grill, gas hob, extractor fan, fridge and a dishwasher. A built-in under-stairs cupboard with a latch door provides excellent storage and has plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is a slate effect tiled floor, breakfast bar, radiator, inset spot lights and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having a tiny upvc double glazed feature window to the side elevation, inset spot lights and access to the part boarded roof void.
Bedroom One - 13'0"X10'10"+ Wardrobe recess (3.96m X 3.30m Wardr - Having a range of built-in wardrobes providing excellent hanging and shelving facility, wall lights, television aerial point, telephone point, radiator, latch door and a dormer style upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two - 10'0"X6'0" (3.05m X 1.83m) - Having a radiator, inset spot lights, latch door and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bathroom - Beautifully appointed with a three piece white suite comprising: a panelled bath with a thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush w.c. There is an extractor fan, radiator, complimentary tiling and a upvc double glazed window.
Outside - To the front there is a driveway providing ample off road parking. There is an outside light and tap. The walled garden is accessed via a wooden gate. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, has outside lighting and has a paved patio, which is perfect for alfresco dining and enjoys a degree of privacy.
Viewing - By appointment through Boxall Brown & Jones of Belper.
Please Note: - Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57084250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26648886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.