|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2017 (491 days ago)|
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- Bills Included
- New Modern Kitchen
- Student Friendly Area
- University Access Route
Tyrer and Hart are delighted to offer for rent this four bedroom property in the Kensington area, ideal for students. The property comprises four well proportioned double bedrooms, living room, fully fitted kitchen and a communal bathroom. The property is fully furnished and includes gas central heating and double glazing.
This property is situated in an excellent location on Molyneux Road, very close to local amenities, transport links to and from the city centre and university campuses.
• 4 Bedroom
• Meets current fire regulations
• Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
• Fully Furnished
• Recently refurbished throughout
• £65 per person per week
• All utility bills included *internet optional
• Only 5/10 minutes walk from Liverpool University
Campus and City Centre
Call today to book a viewing
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyrer and Hart, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.