|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (582 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 114300
Property Reference: 114300.
An excellently located, freshly decorated 2 bedroom third floor apartment. Situated within a modern purpose built block in a prime location just a few steps from Beckenham Junction Rail/Tram Station with frequent services to Victoria, London Bridge and Orpington.
For direct services to London Bridge, Charing Cross, Waterloo East and Cannon Street, New Beckenham Rail Station is around a 10 minute walk. The numerous shops, delis, cafes, bars and restaurants of the High Street are within a few minutes' walk. The beautiful Kelsey Park is a 10 minute walk away.
The lounge and bedrooms have great views over Beckenham Green and St. George's Church beyond. The complex also comes with a concierge service. Within the block is also a hot yoga centre.
The modern flat features an open plan kitchen/living room with fully integrated appliances and double doors onto a Juliet balcony, a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built-in wardrobe. There is a second bedroom served by a separate bathroom. Within the hall is a useful storage cupboard.
The flat has access to communal gardens (as shown in photograph)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,225.00 per month (£282.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,696.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 114300
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57089884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11430023112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.