|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Located close to the metrolink
- Within a short drive to the metro link
- Recently refurbished throughout
- New carpets fitted upstairs
- Large master bedroom
- Light and airy lounge
- Offered unfurnished
- Available immediately.
Bridgfords are pleased to present this well proportioned two bedroom terrace located in popular Ashton Under Lyne. Briefly comprising of a spacious lounge complete with a feature fireplace, a large kitchen area that offers more than enough room for a small dining table. To the first floor is a large master bedroom, a further single room and a 3 piece family bathroom complete with a shower over the bath. The property has been recarpeted throughout and repainted, the kitchen also benefits from a new intergrated oven.
Located in popular Ashton Under Lyne, you will find yourself within close proximity of public transport links and local ammenities. The metro link is approximately a 15 minute walk and this connects you to both the City Centre and Greater Manchester. Ashton Bus station is also close by. For those who prefer to drive, Manchester is a 25 minute drive and the M60 is approximately 10 minutes away. In Ashton town centre there are local shops and also larger supermarkets.
Offered unfurnished and available immeditely.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000407193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Denton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.