|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented Victorian mid terraced house
- Open plan reception/dining area
- Traditional features throughout, offering plenty of charm
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Contempory bi folding doors
- Smart, private garden
- Four double bedrooms
- Ample storage
- Two good sized family bathrooms
- Private balcony
Spread over 1750 square feet, this stunning Victorian mid terraced house offers plenty of living space with an open plan reception/dining area as well as a modern, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and access to a large private garden through contemptory bi folding doors.
The property also features four double bedrooms with ample storage space and two good sized family bathrooms, with one having access to a private balcony.
Ideally located for the recreational amenities of Normand Park, the property is situated within 0.7 miles of Barons Court and West Kensington underground stations as well as being within walking distance of the river. Fulham is a rare area that is popular to both families, with its extensive family amenities, and young professionals thanks to its local assets and its close proximity to Kensington, Chelsea and prime Central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P123171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Fulham and Chelsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.