|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 183564
Property Reference: 183564.
- Maisonette flat
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Double aspect lounge
- West facing garden
- Outstanding views, front and rear
- Close to the South Downs
- Near to schools, shops and train station, local country pubs, health food cafes
- No smoking
This large period maisonette which holds its character and charm is located in the beautiful, historic and picturesque conservation area village of Keymer, Hassocks. It is close to South Downs National Park and its walking and mountain biking trails, and being in walking distance to the train station and all lifestyle amenities offered in Hassocks makes this property highly desirable. It also is in close proximity to schools age ranging from 4 to 16 years with two of the schools having 'outstanding' in their ofsted reports. The property itself offers a spacious kitchen/breakfast room, double aspect beautiful large windows in the lounge with all the downstairs having high ceilings. The bathroom is a good size and modern in its design and on the next floor are situated the 2 double bedrooms. The property has a pretty west facing garden. There is storage space throughout the property, the property is offered with fridge, dishwasher and washing machine and parking is on road. This property is highly recommended to view and the surroundings it is offered in.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £975.00 per month (£225.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,462.50
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 14 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 183564
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57099862.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18356423112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.