|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 Bed Flat
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms with Storage
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- Separate WC & Bathroom
- Ample Storage Throughout The Property
- Available Furnished
- Close To South Croydon Station
- Beautiful large lounge - diner
- Available Early December
- Please Call To Book A Viewing!
Brighton Road, 2nd Floor, South Croydon
*Spacious Two Double Bedrooms*
*6 Minute Walk To South Croydon Station & Close To High Street*
*One Bathroom and Separate WC*
*Storage Cupboards in Bathroom, Kitchen & Hallway*
*Appleton Estates Promotion: 50% Off Agency Fees for Nov-Dec 2016*
This property boasts of space and light. There are two double bedrooms, both which are carpeted and with large windows. There is a spacious kitchen with ample storage, a separate wc and a modern and fully tiled bathroom with shower and a bath. The property benefits from a private balcony. Property comes furnished and is available now.
Brighton Road is located only 0.3 miles (6 mite walk) from South Croydon Station. It is right next to bus routes 166, 403, 407, 412, 455, 468, N68, 60, 312 which lead to destinations such as Coulsdon, Caterham, Warlingham, Epsom, Banstead, West Croydon, Sanderstead, Sutton, Purley, Wallington, West Norwood, Elephant & Castle and many more. Brighton Road is close to South End and Croydon High Street which offers plenty of shopping centers, restaurants and bars.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.