|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (531 days ago)|
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Dining room with garden access
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Under stair storage
- Two large double bedrooms
- One additional single/study/nursery
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Popular peaceful residential area
LONG LET. Providing two large reception rooms and a modern kitchen leading to a private 47' mature garden, this wonderful three bedroom terrace house further benefits from an enviable location within Nightingale Triangle.
Fernside Road is well located just minutes from National Rail links from Wandsworth Common providing connections to Clapham Junction and beyond. Wandsworth Common is also close by, with amenities along Balham High Road and Northcote Road easily reached.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.