|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (534 days ago)|
- Luxury penthouse apartment
- Open plan living with modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Wrap around terrace with skyline views
- Sonos wireless audio throughout
- Secure Private parking
- Stylishly furnished throughout
*NO TENANT FEES APPLY* A high specification luxury penthouse apartment with elevator access situated on the top floor of Mulholland House within Pavillions, a stunning new development in the heart of Wimbledon. This stylishly furnished address offers a modern open-plan living area with a Symphony designed "New York" kitchen with fully integrated appliances and direct access to the paved outside wrap around terrace with privacy screen and breathtaking views across the London skyline, master bedroon with en-suite and built-in wardrobes with sliding doors and terrace access, second double bedroom, master bathroom and utility cupboard. The property is fully equipped with both television and Sonos wireless audio throughout with broadband internet included. Sky+ Multiroom to living room and all bedrooms (satellite TV decoder to be purchased separately). Also provision for Virgin Media. include secure underground Parking space . Offered furnished from the 1 February 2017
In the heart of Wimbledon, just by the shops, restaurants and transport.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 335806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tennison Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.