|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (533 days ago)|
- Refurbished Spacious Upper Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge / Diner
- Great Size Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Convenient & Popular Location
- Available Immediately
PETER ROSS are pleased to offer to let this spacious two bedroom upper flat situated in the popular residential area of NAPIER ROAD, SWALWELL.The property is available immediately, and is ideally positioned for anyone wishing to commute to Newcastle, Gateshead and further afield via the A1 Western bypass. There are a good range of local amenities within Swalwell itself and nearby Whickham including primary and secondary schools. The property is presented to a good standard and briefly comprises of: entrance porch, stairs to first floor, doors to both bedrooms, lounge/diner (leading to the kitchen), family bathroom /wc. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there is a shared yard to the rear and on street parking to the front.
Available on an unfurnished basis and available immediately we anticipate a high level of interest in this property so early viewings are advised. Please contact us on 0191 4886080 / email@example.com for more information or to book your appointment to view.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 370764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Whickham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.