|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (573 days ago)|
- Large one bedroom apartment
- Walking distance to town centre
- Seperate living/bed and bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Available end November 2016
- To view please call 01604 634890
HM Lettings are pleased to offer this large one bedroom apartment. Located in the popular area of Abington within walking distance to the town centre. Apartment comprises of entrance hall, good size lounge/dining room, kitchen with appliances, double bedroom and modern bathroom. Property benefits from storage space and allocated parking. Available end of November 2016. To view please call 01604 634890.
A Tenant Application and Processing fee of £360 (inclusive of VAT) will be payable upon application.
Additional charges may apply - see www.hmlettings.co.uk for full information or contact your local office
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NN10225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Murray, donotuse.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.