|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2016 (673 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 160057
Property Reference: 160057.
Recently refurbished throughout, this Second Floor Apartment is marketed to let in immaculate condition. Situated in a quiet area, ideally situated for Royal Lancaster Hospital and The Universities of Lancaster and Cumbria
· Overlooking garden areas and Woodland
· Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom and Bathroom/WC
· Allocated Parking Space and Visitor Parking Facilities
· Double Glazing and Electric Heating System
· EPC Rating C
Communal Entrance Hallway
Accessed through a secure door entry system leading to a communal entrance hallway with staircase providing access to all floors. The Apartment number is located on the second floor.
Apartment Entrance Hallway
Newly decorated with new carpet. Incorporates a built-in cupboard providing housing for the hot water cylinder. Wall mounted electric storage heater, power and a ceiling light point.
Lounge - 3.92m x 3.28m (12'10" x 10'9")
Newly decorated with new carpet. Large feature window providing pleasant elevated views over woodland. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Selection of power points, TV point and 4 lamp ceiling light fitting. (Please note current photo shows old decor and carpet. New photo will be added after new carpet is fitted on 14/11/2016)
Bedroom - 3.26m x 3.27m (10'8" x 10'8")
Newly decorated Double bedroom with an electric storage heater and double glazed window. Power and a 3 lamp ceiling light fitting. (Please note current photo shows old decor and carpet. New photo will be added after new carpet is fitted on 14/11/2016)
Recently refurbished and comprising a three piece suite in white complemented by chrome fitments and comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Newly tiled walls and floor with flush ceiling light fitting.
Kitchen - 2.83m x 1.76m (9'3" x 5'9")
Brand new fully fitted kitchen with single drainer stainless steel unit, base, drawer and wall units providing storage space and work surface. Integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven, hob and extractor hood. Also includes washing machine. Newly tiled splash backs and new Oak Laminate flooring.
Ashwood Court has a generously sized car park with a private parking space belonging to the apartment and visitor parking spaces.
No DSS, smokers or pets, available 15th November at £540 per calendar month
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £540.00 per month (£124.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 26 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 160057
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57134611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16005710082016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.