|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2017 (521 days ago)|
- Well presented modern home
- Located in a sought after development
- Two double bedrooms
- Reception/dining room with doors to the garden
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Good size garden with patio areas and a shed
- Car port and visitors parking
- Available unfurnished
- **MUST BE SEEN**
A lovely modern two bedroom home located in a popular development within driving distance of Chichester town centre and easy access to the A27 and Chichester hospital.
Comprising of a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom. The reception room is a good size with ample space for a dining table and seating area plus it benefits from an under stairs storage cupboard. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with integrated appliances. The property also benefits from a downstairs cloakroom and a further storage cupboard.
Externally the house has a lovely rear garden which has two patio areas to make the most of the morning and afternoon sun. There is also a garden shed for the tenant's use. The property beneifts from a parking space in the car port and the development offers visitors bays for further parking.
Available on an unfurnished basis.
We strongly recommend early viewings on this property as this is a very popular development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000116993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.